Recently the company has been demanding that members write down and sign a hand written statement following an incident before being released from duty. This is a new procedure and is not within the parameters of our respective Collective Agreements.
WRITTEN SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1) I’m writing this under protest as I feel my collective rights under Article 39 of the Consolidated Collective Agreement have been violated.
2) I would like to have Union representation present during this procedure.
3) I want a formal investigation.
4) I would like to see all evidence that is in the possession of the company at this time.
5) I’m requesting to attend the other employee’s investigation at this time.
6) I request to have any questions directed to myself written down.
7) I wish to have proper notification of investigation.
8) I am signing this written statement under protest.